Vacancy 1 - Manager - Breakfast Club and After School Provision
St George’s Catholic Primary School
Gordon Road, Enfield, EN2 0QA
Telephone: 0208 363 3729
Manager – Breakfast Club and After School Provision
Actual Salary Range: £19,848 - £21,420 p.a. inclusive (Scale 6)
Hours: 31.5 hours per week, 38 weeks
Required for June 2019
Or as soon as possible thereafter
‘In everything we do today, we’re following Jesus and his way’
Do you want to work in an environment with a caring ethos and happy, well-behaved children? Do you have the skills to support children’s learning and their physical & emotional well-being?
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic leader with excellent communication skills to manage our Breakfast Club and After School Provision. We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active individual to create an exciting and stimulating environment as part of our extended services to families. We are offering the chance to lead and develop a team of dedicated and professional colleagues, working with our delightful children.
You will need to be:
- Confident and creative in delivering an enjoyable, welcoming and safe environment for children
- Creative and able to work with playworkers in developing and delivering a stimulating, child-centred play and activity programme
- Able to monitor and evaluate the quality of service, ensuring that all staff work within the provision’s policies, guidance and safeguarding procedures
- Committed to working with children and to providing equality of opportunity
- Able to demonstrate excellent English (written/verbal), numeracy and IT skills (Qualifications in first aid/food hygiene are desirable but training can be provided)
- Well-organised with high expectations
- Understanding of the principals of safe practice and educational development in childcare
- You will need to be well-motivated and able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents and committed to positively supporting children.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Application packs are available to download below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 10 May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 17 May 2019
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils and An Enhanced Level DBS Disclosure will be required for appointment to this post.