St George’s Catholic Primary School
Gordon Road, Enfield, EN2 0QA
Telephone: 0208 363 3729
Welfare and Resources Assistant
Actual Salary Range: £16,236 – 16,536p.a. inclusive (Scale 3)
Hours: 32.5 hours, 38 weeks
Required for July 2019
Or as soon as possible thereafter
‘In everything we do today, we’re following Jesus and his way’
The governors of our successful and popular Catholic primary school are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and committed Welfare and Resources Assistant to join our friendly staff.
- reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team?
- caring, enthusiastic and patient?
- an excellent communicator with a positive attitude?
- confident when relating to children?
- provide basic medical assistance to all pupils?
- maintain accurate and up to date records?
- ensure organisation and replenishment of resources?
- follow guidelines and procedures for Safeguarding in accordance with St. George’s policies & procedures?
Then apply to join our dedicated, supportive staff team at St. George’s Catholic Primary School as our new Welfare and Resources Assistant.
Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm
How to apply:
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Application packs are available to download below.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 21st June (noon)
Interview Date: Friday 28th June
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check