We aim to:
- Encourage the spiritual development and prayer life of each child and help them to develop their relationship with God.
- Offer a place where differences and problems are talked through and prayed through together and where success is shared and celebrated.
- Provide a secure and happy environment where quality teaching and learning can take place
- Deliver a curriculum that meets the intellectual, physical and creative needs of each child as well as delivering spiritual, emotional and pastoral care.
- Foster a respect for diversity, and recognise the rights of others, regardless of gender, race or ability and to offer equal opportunities to all, whilst ensuring the promotion of British values.
- Value the contribution of home, school, parish, community and diocese in our daily lives.