St George’s Catholic Primary School
Gordon Road, Enfield, EN2 0QA
Telephone: 0208 363 3729
Assistant Site Manager
Wrap Around Salary £18,657
Hours: A minimum of 36 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Required April 2018
‘In everything we do today, we’re following Jesus and his way’
The governors of our successful and popular Catholic primary school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Site Manager to join our friendly staff and ensure that our children can work in a in a supportive and safe environment.
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible and well organised
- Able to communicate well with both adults and children
- Capable of monitoring the school site to ensure that it is kept clean, safe and in a good state of repair
- Able to perform the physical tasks required by the post, including lifting, carrying and pushing various equipment to undertake the duties of the post.
- Manage own time effectively and demonstrate initiative including prioritising within their own workload.
- Ability to deal with emergencies and problems
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please download an application pack from below, or contact Julie Jones-Owen, Business Manager on 0208 363 3729 for further information.
Closing Date: 2nd February, 2018
Interview Date: 9th February, 2018
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils and an Enhanced Level DBS Disclosure will be required for appointment to this post.